Why choose the car leasing from Inbank?
Applying for car leasing from Inbank is easy, you will get the response to your application within one working day, and a down payment and comprehensive insurance are not required. You can spread the monthly payments over six years maximum and the car will be yours immediately.
The interest rate of car leasing is low: from 6.9% per year.
No down payment is required, and CASCO insurance is voluntary.
Period 24-72 months.
You will get the response to your application in one working day and if it is positive, you can sign the agreement straightaway.
Applying for car leasing is easy
Apply in internet bank
Sign the agreement
Buy the vehicle
Terms & Conditions
Amount: 15 000 - 25 000 EUR
Period: 24 - 72 months
Interest rate: starting from 6,9% per year depending on the terms and conditions offered to you
Agreement administration fee: 3.50 euros per month, which is included in the monthly repayment
WE CAN OFFER YOU CAR LEASING IF:
- You are at least 22 years old and an Latvian citizen or a residence permit holder
- Your net monthly income is at least 600 euros
- You perform your financial obligations appropriately
- You submit a copy of the registration certificate of the purchased vehicle within 14 days of the payout of the credit amount using the e-mail address email@example.com
- You authorise us to establish a registered pledge on the vehicle to be acquired within the scope of the car leasing agreement
EARLY REPAYMENT OF THE LOAN
You can repay the car leasing amount to us early at any time either in part or in full, and if you do so, you will not have to pay interest or other fees for the time you did not use the loan. In order to do this, you must submit a written request to Inbank’s customer service indicating the amount to be repaid and the date. We will then inform you of the final amount left to pay. There is no fee for early termination.
ESTABLISHMENT OF REGISTERED PLEDGE
The establishment of a registered pledge on the vehicle to be bought is a premise to entering into a car leasing agreement. The registered pledge agreement means that you will remain the owner of the vehicle, but we will have the right to demand sale of the car if you run into difficulties with repayments. Inbank will establish the registered pledge after the car has been registered in your name. You will authorise us to establish the registered pledge during entry into the loan agreement.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE SIGNING THE CONTRACT
Carefully consider whether a car loan is an appropriate option, given your needs and financial situation.
- Please read the terms of the agreement carefully before signing it and in case of any doubts, contact our specialists to find out the information you are interested in.
- Be aware of your opportunities. Note that the occurrence of payment difficulties may make it even more difficult for you to borrow in the future.
- Find out about the financing options offered by Inbank on our website and or from our specialists.
- After concluding the contract, read the terms again. This way, you can be sure that you will meet your obligations correctly and at the right time.
- We are always ready to cooperate with you. If you wish to exchange a loan for another of our products, combine loans or have difficulty meeting your obligations, please let us know immediately. This will allow you to avoid additional costs and litigation.
- Please read the information received from us carefully and inform us immediately if your contact information changes.
Loan is a financial obligation. Before you submit the application, please assess your financial position and think about whether you really need the loan so you can be sure that you are able to repay the loan. You may have to pay default interest and compensate for debt collection expenses if you fail to make payments when due and may make it difficult for you to obtain future loans from Inbank and other financial institutions. Before you decide we recommend you to read the information on the consumer website of the Consumer Rights Protection Centre of Republic of Latvia www.ptac.gov.lv