Why to choose Inbank renovation loan?
Inbank renovation loan – for large or small repairs of your home. Paint the walls, decorate your home, renovate the roof or landscape the garden by your house. Get a renovation loan up to 15 000 EUR within minutes, formalize it online without leaving your home. No downpayment or a pledge of property is required to receive a renovation loan. If you choose renovation loan, you will be able to start implementing your ideas today and pay it back later in parts.
Interest starting from 7,9% per year
Loan amount: 3000 EUR - 15 000 EUR
Grace period - first 3 loan payments 0 EUR
You will receive a loan decision immediately and the money will be transferred within a working day
No down payment or collateral needed
For all banks customers
Applying for a Renovation Loan is Easy!
Choose conditions and register
Get a decision
Sign a contract and receive money
Receive the money in your bank account
Renovation Loan Terms
Amount: 3 000 - 15 000 EUR
Period: 6 - 72 months
Interest rate: from 7,9% on loan balance
Contract fee: 0 EUR
Contract administration fee: 3.50 EUR
The loan amount we can offer you depends on your monthly income and obligations.
WE CAN OFFER YOU A RENOVATION LOAN IF:
- You are at least 22 years old and a Latvian citizen or hold a residence permit
- Your net monthly income is at least 260 euros
- You perform your financial obligations appropriately
The identity documents we accept are the ID card and passport of the Republic of Latvia.
The money will be transferred to your bank account immediately after signing the contract. Swedbank customers will receive the loan amount in their bank account within approximately 60 minutes after signing the agreement, but customers of other banks - the next day.
EARLY REPAYMENT OF THE LOAN
You can repay the renovation loan to us early at any time either in part or in full, and if you do so, you will not have to pay interest or other fees for the time you did not use the loan. In order to do this, you must submit a written request to Inbank’s customer service indicating the amount to be repaid and the date. We will then inform you of the final amount left to repay. The fee for early termination of the loan agreement is:
You have the right to withdraw from the Agreement. In order to exercise this right, You have to submit an application to Inbank not later than within 14 calendar days after the conclusion of the Agreement and not later than within 30 calendar days from the application date to repay Inbank the entire consumer loan together with the Interest accrued from the date the consumer loan was granted to the date the consumer loan was repaid. This interest is calculated on the agreed Interest rate.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE ENTERING INTO THE AGREEMENT
Think carefully whether a renovation loan is a suitable option considering your needs and financial status.
- Read the terms and conditions of the contract carefully before you sign it and don’t hesitate to ask if you need more information.
- Think about the risk you can afford to take. Please note that running into payment difficulties may make borrowing more difficult for you in the future.
- You can find more information about the various financing options available at Inbank on our website. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department.
- After entering into the contract, review the conditions again. This way, you can be sure that you will perform your obligations correctly and at the right time.
- We will always be a good partner to you. If you would like to change a loan for another product of ours or you run into difficulties with the performance of your obligations, please let us know immediately. This will allow you to avoid additional expenses and litigation.
- Read our letters carefully and let us know immediately if your contact details change.
Loan is a financial obligation. Before you submit the application, please assess your financial position and think about whether you really need the loan so you can be sure that you are able to repay the loan. You may have to pay default interest and compensate for debt collection expenses if you fail to make payments when due and may make it difficult for you to obtain future loans from Inbank and other financial institutions. Before you decide we recommend you to read the information on the consumer website of the Consumer Rights Protection Centre of Republic of Latvia www.ptac.gov.lv