Why choose Inbank?
Inbank car loan is a small loan for purchasing a car, motorcycle or another vehicle. You can even choose to repair or upgrade your existing car. You are free to decide, what is best for you. We have made sure that hire purchase of a car will be as easy and simple as possible. Inbank car leasing lets you choose a car according to your wishes from any legal entity or natural person. Inbank car leasing is provided without a downpayment. If you choose to purchase a vehicle using Inbank car leasing, we set no restrictions on its age or model. We do not require KASKO insurance and the most important you become the owner of your car immediately.
Low interest rates - starting from 7% per annum
Choose the loan amount you need and the most suitable monthly payment
Short registration form and decision within 1 minute
Applying for a Car Loan is Easy!
Choose conditions and register
Get a decision
Sign a contract and receive money
Choose a car
Car Loan Terms
Amount: 1000 - 15 000 EUR
Period: 6 - 72 months
Interest rate: from 7% on loan balance
Contract fee: 0 EUR
Agreement administration fee: 3.50 EUR per month, which is included in the monthly repayment
The loan amount we can offer you depends on your monthly income and obligations.
WE CAN OFFER YOU A CAR LOAN IF:
- You are at least 21 years old and a Latvian citizen or hold a residence permit
- Your net monthly income is at least 400 euros
- You perform your financial obligations appropriately
The identity documents we accept are the ID card, passport and residence permit of the Republic of Latvia.
The money will be transferred to your bank account immediately after signing the contract. Swedbank customers will receive the loan amount in their bank account within approximately 60 minutes after signing the agreement, but customers of other banks - the next day.
EARLY REPAYMENT OF THE LOAN
You can repay the car loan to us early at any time either in part or in full, and if you do so, you will not have to pay interest or other fees for the time you did not use the loan. In order to do this, you must submit a written request to Inbank’s customer service indicating the amount to be repaid and the date. We will then inform you of the final amount left to repay. The fee for early termination of the loan agreement is:
You have the right to withdraw from the Agreement. In order to exercise this right, You have to submit an application to Inbank not later than within 14 calendar days after the conclusion of the Agreement and not later than within 30 calendar days from the application date to repay Inbank the entire consumer loan together with the Interest accrued from the date the consumer loan was granted to the date the consumer loan was repaid. This interest is calculated on the agreed Interest rate.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE ENTERING INTO THE AGREEMENT
Think carefully whether a car loan is a suitable option considering your needs and financial status.
- Read the terms and conditions of the contract carefully before you sign it and don’t hesitate to ask if you need more information.
- Think about the risk you can afford to take. Please note that running into payment difficulties may make borrowing more difficult for you in the future.
- You can find more information about the various financing options available at Inbank on our website. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department.
- After entering into the contract, review the conditions again. This way, you can be sure that you will perform your obligations correctly and at the right time.
- We will always be a good partner to you. If you would like to change a loan for another product of ours or you run into difficulties with the performance of your obligations, please let us know immediately. This will allow you to avoid additional expenses and litigation.
- Read our letters carefully and let us know immediately if your contact details change.
Loan is a financial obligation. Before you submit the application, please assess your financial position and think about whether you really need the loan so you can be sure that you are able to repay the loan. You may have to pay default interest and compensate for debt collection expenses if you fail to make payments when due and may make it difficult for you to obtain future loans from Inbank and other financial institutions. Before you decide we recommend you to read the information on the consumer website of the Consumer Rights Protection Centre of Republic of Latvia www.ptac.gov.lv